Thursday, July 2, 2015

Blogging in the summer

Blogging in the summer, when I have no commitments and activities, is proving to be more difficult than blogging during the rest of the year when I really have to think about a schedule and a routine.

Today I rearranged some books and shelves, hoping to create a writing area--with a view of the neighbor's pink oleander. In the process I discovered some missing jewelry, a lot of Georgette Heyer books and a rebate form for my contacts (two weeks too late to send it in). I also found that my bookshelves are far too convenient. Pottery mugs, nail polish remover and homemade lotion are blocking my access to my books!

I stopped cleaning to look at the cluttered bookshelves. And I realized this is starting to look and feel like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment